Clickbank Ads Creator 1.0

Operating systemsOS : Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
Program licensingScript Licensing : Commercial License ($19.95)
CreatedCreated : Apr 2, 2008
Size downloadDownloads : 10
Program licensing
Thank you for voting...

Clickbank Ads Creator allows you to rotate targeted ...

clickbank_ads_creator by Coral Palms allows you to rotate targeted ads on any web page that you want to. The Clickbank Ads Creator 1.0 gives you the ability to promote any of the products that are in the Clickbank Database, and there are thousands.
The Clickbank Ads Creator [clickbankadscreator1.0.exe] is super easy to install and will have you up and running in literally less than five minutes. You will get to choose from many different ad configurations so you can select ones that will go well with your site in banner size to half page ads.
You specify your keywords and then Clickbank Ads generate the ads on the keywords that you have specified. If you fail to generate any keywords then Clickbank Ads will generate them for you by seeking contextually targeted ads.
Clickbank Ads are free and as a matter of fact each time a user clicks Clickbank Ads you get the credit with 75% referral while Clickbank Ads gets the other 25% and all they do is roll that money back into development and the cost of running the business.
The success behind Clickbank Ads is that you no longer have to rely on free classified ads, PPC, writing articles, or rotating ads when you know that you can not guarantee results with these methods.
With Clickbank Ads you will make more sales and not have the worry of matching the products to the text on your pages. Clickbank Ads are a revolutionized money making service that is relatively new but came in with a fury because it allows you to make cash from Clickbank Ads affiliates while still building content to your site.
The whole programs runs on automatic and precision tuned for every page. Now you do not have to make up your own keywords, or find product ads to put on your site, no more revising material, and no more having to remove dead programs.
There is no reason not to jump on the Clickbank Ads bandwagon today! The benefits include that the ads are displayed very professionally and will be designed to match your content and you can use either Contextual Ads or Keyword Targeting Ads.
You can build your own database of products or customize the links with your affiliate IDs, preview different ad formats, and generate copy-and-paste JavaScript code. Protection is given against people stealing your affiliate commissions and they only intend to improve accuracy over time.
The concept is actually ingenious when you think about it. A web site owner and a merchant make an agreement between themselves that the web site owner will actually become an advertiser for the product creator that states the site owner can use different methods on his site to promote the merchants products and the merchant agrees to pay a percentage of each sale that is generated through the affiliates link. Both parties end up paying absolutely nothing and everyone walks away happy.
The product creator saves big by not having to pay for advertising costs but actually passes this cost on to the affiliates and the merchant doesn't get hit with any costs until there have been successful sales and they are paid their specified commissions.

Clickbank Ads Creator 1.0 scripting tags: ads rotator, ads manager, clickbank ads creator. What is new in Clickbank Ads Creator 1.0 software script? - Unable to find Clickbank Ads Creator 1.0 news. What is improvements are expecting? Newly-made Clickbank Ads Creator 1.1 will be downloaded from here. You may download directly. Please write the reviews of the Clickbank Ads Creator. License limitations are unspecified.